Join our team!
We are seeking a full-time Project and Communications Administrator that will act as the “right-hand” to the Principal, providing overall administration and coordination support on projects.
• Manage Principal’s correspondence, calendars, phone calls and meetings
• Prepare proposals, reports, presentations, feasibility studies and marketing materials
• Prepare monthly client invoices, track and monitor project invoices and expenses
• Monitor and identify opportunities for EOIs, RFQs, and RFPs
• Make all travel and accommodation arrangements
• General administrative duties
Skills and qualifications:
• Professional business writing, grammar and communications skills in English are essential
• Exceptional organizational, administrative and time management skills
• Some accounting experience and knowledge of procedures and principles
• Typing skills – a minimum of 50 wpm
• Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Outlook and MS Office suite
• Demonstrable skills in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat
• Ability to self-manage tasks from start to finish with minimal oversight
• Experience working in an architecture or engineering firm is an asset
Salary and benefits:
Salary commensurate with experience. Extended medical benefits available after 3 months.
If this sounds like you, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No drop-ins, phone calls or agencies please. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.