E-mail Contact Form
|Apr 24, 2018||Intern Architect / Architect with Advanced to Expert Revit skills|
Intern Architect / Architect with Advanced to Expert Revit skills
Lubor Trubka Associates (LTA) is a well established and award-winning boutique firm in Vancouver, BC with specialization and expertise in wood design. LTA projects range from First Nation community buildings to multi-family residential development and commercial buildings. We are looking for an Intern Architect or Architect with a strong ability to produce excellent construction documents and work well within a collaborative team. The position offers potential for long term growth.
- Advanced to Expert skills in Revit
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- 3+ years of local experience is preferable
- Advanced experience producing construction documents with minimal supervision
- Thorough understanding of construction detailing with particular experience of wood construction technologies
- Ability to coordinate consultant drawings and specifications
- Self motivated with interest and desire to grow within our firm
- Attention to detail and organized
- LEED AP an asset
- Must be registered with the AIBC or eligible for registration in the province of British Columbia
Please email your resume with cover letter and work samples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org Qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or drop-ins please.