- 20192019 WOOD DESIGN AWARDS IN BCKwakiutl Wagaslus School wins award for Western Red Cedar. The award recognized the beauty of Western red cedar used in the interiors of the school. Lubor Trubka and Wendy Crowe thanked the Kwakiutl Band for the opportunity to work with them. Lubor Trubka and Wendy Crowe accepted the award at the 2019 WoodWorks! Design Awards in BC on March 4, 2019.
- 20192019 WOOD DESIGN AND BUILDING AWARDSLubor Trubka Associates Architects is excited to announce the Tsleil-Waututh Administration and Health Centre in North Vancouver BC has been recognized with two awards. The Sustainable Forestry Initiative Sponsorship Award is presented to a project that utilizes products certified to the SFI standard. The Sansin Sponsorship Award is presented to a project that utilizes Sansin products for wood finishing.
- 2014RAIC FellowshipLubor was nominated by his peers for Fellowship in the College of Fellows of the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada (RAIC) for his pursuit of excellence in architecture and personal contribution and dedication to the profession. He was officially inducted into the College of Fellows on May 29th at a Convocation Ceremony in Winnipeg, BC as part of the RAIC Festival of Architecture.
- 2012100 Architects of the YearAs selected by the International Union of Architects and the Korean Institute of Architects at the Korean Architecture Festival International Exhibition for Tseshaht Tribal Multiplex & Health Centre in Port Alberni, BC.
- 2010WAN Award - Healthcare SectorFor Tseshaht Tribal Multiplex & Health Centre in Port Alberni, BC
Award of particular International prestige from 'World Architecture News', with over 90 competitor submissions including projects by world renowned Architects.
- 2008Canadian Wood Council / WoodWORKS! BC "Wood Champion"Award for life long contribution to wood architecture.
Photo by Photography West: Courtesy of WoodWORKS! BC / Wood Design Awards 2008
- 2008WoodWORKS! BC Institutional Wood Design AwardFor Tseshaht Tribal Multiplex & Health Centre in Port Alberni, BC
Photo by Photography West: Courtesy of WoodWORK! BC / Wood Design Awards 2008
- 2008Vancouver Island Real Estate Board Commercial Building Awards - Institutional/Community CategoryAward of Excellence for Tseshaht Tribal Multiplex & Health Centre in Port Alberni, BC.
- 2008Vancouver Island Real Estate Board Commercial Building Awards - Best Island Building OverallJudge's Choice Award for Tseshaht Tribal Multiplex & Health Centre in Port Alberni, BC.
- 2006Winner of an International CompetitionTo Design Prague Marina: a 30 Acres Comprehensive Downtown Development in Prague, Czech Republic.
- 2006Gold Medal Winner - Project of the Year - Czech Republic(The Oscar of Czech Architecture) For 69 Acres Master Plan and Design of Liberec Sport and Recreation Complex in Liberec, Czech Republic.
- 2000Winner of an invited International CompetitionTo Design and Master Plan Liberec Sport and Recreation Complex in Czech Republic with facilities for the 2004 World Hockey Championship and 2007 World Championship in Classical Nordic Winter Sport Disciplines.
- 1999Winner of an International CompetitionTo Design a New Township for population of 10,000 in Gurgaon, India.
- 1997National AwardCanadian Airlines International Expansion Program.
- 1997Winner of an Invited International CompetitionTo Design a Youth Hockey Training Centre in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- 1996Recreation Commission of BC Municipalities - Award of ExcellenceFor Abbotsford Recreation Centre and Ice Arena in Abbotsford, BC.
- 1995BC Hydro Power Smart Excellence AwardFor Abbotsford Recreation Centre and Ice Arena in Abbotsford, BC.
- 1994Recreation Commission of BC Municipalities - Award of ExcellenceFor South Surrey Ice Arena in South Surrey, BC.
- 1978The Canadian Architect Award of ExcellenceFor the Design of a Restaurant in Qualicum Beach, BC.
- 1978Winner of an Invited International CompetitionTo Design a National Soccer Training Centre in Bahrain.
- 19782nd Prize in an Invited International CompetitionFor Design of a Multiplex National Sports Centre in Bahrain.
- 1976Finalist in an International CompetitionFor Design of a 1,600,000 sq.ft. National Library in Tehran.
- 1968Winner of an International CompetitionFor Design of a 2,000 bed Regional Hospital in Sweden.
- 1967Honourable Mention in a National CompetitionFor Design of the Czechoslovak Pavilion for Expo 67 in Montreal, QC.